Orlando Craciun has been working for RCI since 2007. His electric engineering degree and more than 25 years of experience in management positions in the National Railway Company made possible major achievements in our Railway Infrastructure projects.
His relevant experience includes:
- More than 12 years of experience in maintenance works, repairs, design, develop and put into operation railway signaling installations;
- More than 12 years of experience in traffic safety standard field, elaboration of technical standards and instructions, standards and technical requirements in railway signaling;
- 4 years of experience in implementing new railway signaling technologies and equipment for the rehabilitation and modernization of this sector;
- Experience in technical documentation for modern signaling installations, in tendering process field, in railway signaling installations field.
Mr. Craciun is involved in management work such as:
- Project management for the Design on Predeal – Simeria and Craiova – Calafat railway sections;
- Project management support for large Contractors on Corridor IV;
- Contract administration and Claims and Disputes support services for large Contractors on Corridor IV.